Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DOMANI VADO A MILANO (Tomorrow I go to Milan)

Tomorrow, I get up at 0 dark hundred to catch a 7:00 AM flight to Milan.  I will be alone in Italy for eight weeks where I intend to learn to speak Italian, eat great food and walk enough to keep from gaining weight.  For the first four weeks, I will be staying with a woman named Fiorella inside the Montepulciano city walls, about 5 minutes from my school, Il Sasso.  I know nothing about her except her name, so this will be an adventure.

The sun came out long enough, today, for me to finish pruning the fruit trees.  Now, I have only to pack and try to get some sleep before I go.  I'm excited, but was up until 3:00 AM last night, finishing  paperwork, so I'm tired enough that I should be able to sleep.

My next post will be from Italy.  My cellphone won't work there, but I will have access to email.

Ci vediamo.  (See ya.)

Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment